Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1.2.11

Oh well, it's the second month in 2011. How time flies. I didn't even realise that I have gone through 31 days of 2011 already. Tomorrow's gonna be loads of hours on the road. Sighhhh~ Every year when Chinese New Year comes, I'm not really keen...
Well, I would be, if I get to spend it with my family and friends here in Ipoh. Not that the folks back there are foreign, but well... It's just boring there, nothing much to look forward to. So, yeah... I'm off tomorrow.
Anyway, its just once a year and I get angpaos...so why not?
...
Before this, I feel like I have a lot to write. But now that I'm blogging, I'm stuck.
*Note to self* Remember to pack P5 textbk, my Korean notes, P4/P5 notes and that investment book, incase I need a few choices on what to study.
Gotta start packing in the morning...

GD looks pretty awkward in a hanbok. Hahaha I bet the last time he wore this was when he and his family went to the studio for a family picture years ago when he was a kiddo. 
Anyway,
~HaPpY ChINeSe NeW YeAr~
Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009