Saturday, February 5, 2011

There And Back Again

Been there for a whole 3 days and 2 nights. Erm..as of expected, there was nothing much for me to do there. Haha, was pretty bored as usual. But I guess I should take this as a chance for me to just relax and have nothing to do. LoL.
Ah yes, Happy Chinese New Year~! 2011. Yes, year of the Rabbit. Being a banana, the word looks a lot like me. Hahaha, each time I see it, the word rabbit=ghost to me. Anyway, yeah, its CNY once more. The road down to my hometown has become less tiresome as I grew up. I don't feel like it's that long of a journey anymore compared to ten years ago. But that doesn't change the fact that that place seriously bores me to death. But this year, its not so dull cause I've a cute little cousin to play with. And the BEST thing is that, he UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH! -Not like my other cousins =__=||


His name is Xuen (just asked my aunty how to spell properly -but I don't call her aunty, I just call her by her name..lol). He's damn adorable..haha and this time is really the first time I get so close to a baby. Hm, he's not really a baby anymore..he's 2 years old, but still hasn't learn how to speak properly. So half the time, I was busy figuring out his baby language. This pic was taken about half a year ago. He's much bigger now I guess.

He's so freaking sweet I tell you. He always offers his food or things to me. He offered me a bite off his keropok, oranges, dried meat! I can tell he'll be a generous person next time! LOL! Always ask me to sit next to him...lol I find it fun playing with him, though I'm not really good with kids. He's so cute when he cries and when you stretch out your hands to him, he wants to just run into your arms and huggg you...super sweet!
I've no brothers and sisters, so dealing with a toddler is pretty weird for me =__=||
But hey, its fun! Hahaha~ he and his pom pom..god knows what it means...

Well, the most interesting thing during my CNY was this kid. XD
Nothing much, its just another week. Didn't study much either. Didn't really manage to do what I planned to. Hm...another week closer to 21st February.
Gahhh~ I missed 2 episodes of my Ciel Phantomhive! Aishhh...
Missed my 1박 2일 on Friday!
Anyways, I'm now listening to Lee Seung Gi because I heard him mention G-Dragon helped him in his 4th album or something when he won the Golden Disk Award. Went to You Tube his songs and found a few nice ballads =)
Used to just enjoy seeing him on 1박 2일 but never really went into his songs and all. He's very well brought up, adored by females of all ages and even respected by the guys. Very polite, very well mannered although he's a megastar. Does very well in juggling between singing, acting, hosting, and a whole lot more. He totally deserves praise. Not to mention, super good looking and talented. And he's still so young!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009