Monday, February 21, 2011

21 Feb 2011- ACCA+BB

Wow, today's results checking was like one of the most horrible experience for most of us. Thank god I didn't have to wait for over 8hours like most of them now. Even 3hours was long enough for me. I practically raped the refresh/reload button today. It was super nerve wrecking man. Usually by now, everyone would have known their results, but this year, ACCA's server crashed like a dying star. Everybody's talking about how frustrating and annoying it is that they couldn't access to their MyAcca or email. I thought 3 hours was long...and I really pity those who still awaits their results now. Makan tak kenyang, tido tak lena. 

Well, I passed all 3 papers. P1 56%. P2 65%. P3 64%.
Don't even want to question why my P1 was 56%. I really thank god for even managing to pass all 3 at one go. I don't care about marks. I just find it a bit odd to have P2 as my highest paper. Although its just one mark below P3, but its just weird! Hahaha considering Ms Liza didn't contribute much to the success. Well, she does deserve a bit of credit for being my lecturer and taught me all the basics. But I think that it was mostly my effort for being able to pass P2. Not boasting or bragging, but seriously, I studied more by myself than having her teach us most of the complex stuff. Not forgetting Mr. David whom I can say, really helped us a lot! He I can say, have really contributed a lot to our success and I really thank him for that. 

*after more than one hour of pause due to lots of sms, phone calls, and FB-ing*

GAHHHHHHHHHHH~~!!!!
BIGBANG'S COMING TO MALAYSIA ON 4TH JUNE! LIKE, WTH????? EXAM'S ARE ON THE SAME WEEK!!!!! OHMAIGUARD.....
*collapse*
*faint*
I DID ask GD to come to Malaysia, and he really IS coming. But on the wrong date! And I bet the tickets are really expensive. Sighhhh~~~
Big Bang coming to Malaysia would really be a huge present for passing my exams, but how come it has to be early June? Of all months???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009