Wednesday, February 2, 2011

지디 & 산더

I'm suppose to be in bed by now, after posting the last post. But I went on to look at my older posts last year and on 31.Dec 2010, I said this:
"I wanna see how big this craziness gets. 
Will he overthrow Kwon Ji Yong from his throne? Hahaha, I doubt. Xander's gotta have to work a little more harder to steal Kwon Leader's No. 1 spot which has remained unchanged for more than a year now."
 
Hahaha...I was referring to Alexander Lee Eusebio aka Xander from U-Kiss. He's the guy who speaks over 7 different languages and the one I've been stalking on Twitter for over 2 months I guess. Now, I'm reconfirming my statement that Kwon Ji Yong is still the reigning king of my heart! ROFLMAO~~~~ I won't have to eat my words. 
G-Dragon, you are one powerful idol. -and btw, your Baby Goodnight MV ROCKS THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!! OK...that's so disgusting...scratch that out. It's just one word. Sexxxaay! LOL 지디 너무, 너무, 너무, 너무, 너무, 섹시 ~~~~
Goodnight baby. I'll see you in my dreams in a while. =)
잘자요~~ ^__^

Oh man, I am so childish.........wake up, wake up, wake up... *slaps myself* ~~~ =__=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009