Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FanFic.net

The other day, I've been going through my old stuff, reading through the many short stories I've written. Mostly were all fan fictions, based on characters I once liked. Many of them were left incomplete cause I either ran out of idea, or because I didn't have time to complete them. Haha~ when I read them back, I felt that those plots were so predictable, not pro enough, and so immature. Something very much expected from an inexperienced kid.
There was...
  • Northumberland High Military Premier Band (crazy name..dunno what in the world made me come up with that name and the lame story) There was the whole Graham and drum major crap and all...hahaha
  • Forlorn Hope (with the short, but very cool and skillful midget Hiei- love his katana)
  • Shuici Minamino (another incomplete story with Kurama)
  • Ahh, Kawahira Kaoru...this one is completed, but later on, I find the story extremely dumb =__=
  • This I Promise You (hahahahahaha lameeee)
  • I don't know what title I gave to this story, but its about Wolfram von Bielefelt, my once favourite anime character..lol. Storyline pretty lame too...lol.
  • Yes, another incomplete one with the idea from La Corda D'oro Primo Passo. The lame lock down in school thing...adoi~~~~ I suck at fan fictions...
  • Another incomplete story of Wolfram, scribbled down in a couple of pages.
 Oh man, its sooo lame. Only I can read them.
LoL..all I wanted to do last time was to draw out a story of how I wanted the characters to act or portray themselves as. You could say I was trying to sharpen the creativity skills in me. Reading back all those has made me wanna start writing something again. Hahaha...but I can predict its gonna be another lame one.

However, as much as I like to read fan fic, I too love to write a few. But it was too immature and too too simple. It didn't have a proper direction. It just goes to show how immature my thinking was last time!
I remembered how I used to like all those anime characters and my friends would say that they look gay. =___=
I don't understand, why is that whatever I like always seem to have the element of gay in the eyes of other people? =___=||
I don't care...lol I'm not the only one liking them. There are tons of ppl in the world who used to like/ likes Wolfram von Bielefelt, the spoilt brat. Haha~ I love Wolfram back then.
I really really like Victorian styled characters. And I love how animes can portray them so well. So elegant and regal. The names are really nice too...
Ciel Phantomhive...Wolfram von Bielefelt...
I like regal names...
Ciel sounds regal, don't it? lol He's an Earl, mind you, hahaha~
Earl Ciel Phantomhive...Lord von Bielefelt~


I really appreciate all the time I had last time to mess around with all these things. Writing and reading fan fictions has helped me a bit in my essay writing last time. Thanks to it, I actually took the effort to search the dictionary for new words I could use in describing things and characters to create the atmosphere. I love details, so I would want to describe everything to as detailed as possible so that I could draw up a clear picture of what I'm trying to tell. It may be a bit long winded sometimes and repetitive though. I guess I really just like to write and express my thoughts and ideas on a piece of paper. I'm not very good at it though, but I try my best. That's why, all my stories can't be read by anyone, cause its super lame. LMAO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009