Thursday, January 13, 2011

13.Jan.2011

Ohhh~ today's another day of exhilarating P4 class. T__T *sighs* 
Do students always end up blur in P4 classes every sem? If yes, then I'm glad I'm not the only one. Well anyway, I should appreciate all the time I have now, before I eventually have to start working for the rest of my life -which will surely suck. 
Let's see..I have Monte Carlo Simulation, MIRR, and VaR to study tonight, but since I had my dinner so late, everything's been delayed and I don't really feel like studying anyway. So why torture myself at such early period of the sem? LoL. Chill~
#__#
Today sort of sucked. Mood was ruined in the afternoon. Urrgh. Some people think that ACCA is like such an easy course, whereby you just attend the stupid lecture, sit for those stupid multiple choice exams plus one or two essay questions (tips already given by lecturer) and you're off happily~graduating. 
=___=
This isn't DIBA or whatever stupid course. Sorry, I'm not discriminating other courses. But we study our asses off for almost the whole year and all we get is 2 weeks of holidays twice. Which makes it up to a grand total of one month holidays or so. We don't have that much time like you guys, going wherever you want, doing whatever you want. Although, we somehow can, but sorry la, I'm not as good as you are in balancing between making sure my studies are on track and putting in the effort to keep in touch with old friends. Even if I'm on holiday, its only 2 weeks. I need time for myself too you know. I'm not like you who likes to run everywhere and can't stand to sit still at home. I LOVE TO STAY AT HOME and spend time with myself when I'm free. (Doesn't mean I'm anti-social XD)
=.=
Well, anyway I just wanna blog it out and come to think of it, it's really a small tiny matter-not worth getting pissed at also. It doesn't bug me anymore now, though I was really mad in the noon. I just hate the feeling of being misunderstood or accused. 
I really hate that, out of the other things. 
Yeah, so, whatever...

♥~♥~♥~♥

Ps. Oh man, I gotta learn to be more thick skinned. Cause I know I'll get screwed up one day at work for my carelessness and irresponsibility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009