Saturday, September 25, 2010

2010 Big Show

Wow...I can't believe my eyes are so so so freaking tired now, due to a whole day of staring at the screen, at Big Bang...
HAHAHA~
I didn't have to use a single brain cell to think at all, the whole day lol.
I just finished watching the Big Show 2010, and it was definitely awesome~
How can it not be/? hahaha~
They had old songs, new songs...loads of them...
Lies, Haru Haru, My Heaven, Gara-Gara Go, Stay (nearly typed satay =_=||), Last Farewell, Sunset Glow, Number One, Wonderful, Stylish Fila, etc and of course each of the members did a solo as usual every year. 
GD's solo was of course Heartbreaker =)
It was SUPER FANTASTICALY AWESOME MAN~!~!~!~
(I'm highhhh~)
O.O
He rocked the stage (as usual)
He rapped and danced like no other...
He's super fly yo~
Top to bottom so freshly dressed~
He's here to get down, lose control, take hold of the sound, bring it up up up up the ground~
Big Bang- no doubt they can turn it up~ fo sho~~~


HAHAHA~~~Overall, the concert was super cun la~
Now I don't have to go hunt for their 2010 concert, cause I've got one here already lol.
I hart G-Dragon so much~~~
At least he's not an ignorant snob on stage...he may be shy sometimes but I guess he's still ok, cause some fan gave him a small banner during the end and he held it a while and continued dancing...later he put it down somewhere. I thought he's left it aside and forgotten about it...but when everything was over, and everybody was walking back to the main stage, I saw him holding the small banner again~
LOL means he went back to pick it up~
I guess most celebs would just leave it to the cleaners to clean it up later on and just forget about that small little ordinary banner
I know its of course absolutely absurd to make him my life long target, hahaha~
But, I'm totally obsessed with him right now...
Otokeh~~~???
 They remixed almost all the songs (songs before 2010) and it all sounded like brand new, fresh and stylish songs with cool beats!
I bet GD contributed a lot to those remix versions ^_^

/CALM
Well, I'm not gonna blah out everything about GD and BigBang here again...
It's time to sleep soon...
Had fun Bang-ing the whole day~
Tomorrow's schedule shall resume...
T__T
Back to reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009