Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gems Gems Gems

Well, as mentioned by our dear Mr. Kaho Ooi, we gotta learn from someone who is smart and successful & pick up the gems they send your way.
It seems that I've unknowingly picked up a gem...
and I'm thankful for it XD
It's probably just a rough little piece of shiny stone now, but I believe if efforts were made to polish & clean it, that stone will soon one day turn into a gem =)
I hope I'd be able to learn and if possible, grab more gems along the way!
These things don't come by often and I gotta learn how to recognise one when I see them next time.
Who knows where it'll lead me to in future?
Double figured monthly salary?
Six-months bonus?
HAHA~~DREAM OF GEMS~~
**reminds me of Bejeweled pulak =_=||
Too much gems and fabulosity~ LOL
*It's a perfume...in the shape of a diamond~love this man~*
Fabulous~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009