Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jing-yo II

Yeah, I like was saying previously, I'm somehow attracted into the GD-style fashion lately.
Whenever I see something that will probably be worn by GD, I'll be like, I must have something similar...HAHAHA~~~
These are just some random pics XD


 
I think GD has a pair of these Christian Louboutin super spiked up high-top sneakers XD
Ain't this super cun~
^0^
I would love to look at his whole collection of clothes man~ He could open up a store with that massive amount of stuff in his closetS.

Ok- I think I'm getting a little @_@ here...
Which sane person on earth would go and look up all this stuff?
Haha~let's just say I'm influenced by his way of fashion lol.
What can I say? Jiyongie's a great influencer on me~
Obviously I won't get the spiky shoe =_=
Even if I wanted to, it's wayyyy to expensive.

 
~LV Monogram Cheche collection~
 ^__^

Then there's also this Chrome Hearts X Rick Owens collaboration and I think I saw GD in this other pair of black high tops~ 
 
----I gotta stop this =.=
It's insane, LMAO

 
I didn't know Chrome Hearts collaborated with the Bape Baby Milo thingy too =_=||

OK~~
/CALM
enough madness unleashed tonight
GDnite~~
^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009