Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just My Opinion

Haih~
I was just about to happily blog about this song and the story that goes with it...but then something had to come and ruin the feeling =_=||
It's a small matter only...it's just me complicating it.
Which is more important to you?
Materialistic items/Money or Emotions/Feelings?
Although I'm a materialistic person (I think) and I wouldn't deny that I adore the nice and fancy lifestyle, but I won't to the extend, give up my feelings and own happiness for the sake of those temptations.
Hmm, ok I might be exaggerating this a little. XD

But the thing is, I won't be so nice anymore, so as to make the other person happy/give in to that person's wishes, just to make that person feel nice/satisfied, but I wouldn't enjoy doing it. Last time, I used to compromise with myself a lot...tell myself, I can't be so selfish, I can't be so bad, I can't be so inconsiderate and hurt other people's feelings. So, in the end, I used to give in just to make that person happy, but I had to emotionally programme myself to like it as well. It was kinda mind torturing to an extend.
The reason why I don't just push it all away immediately and say I DON'T LIKE doing all of this, is because I believe in karma. You do this to someone, and in future someone will do this back to you. You also can't straight away cut everything off, because, who knows, you might need their help in future? LOL You may cross paths with them in your career and you may be needing their help. People will change, and I might change my perception towards them in future too...so I don't want to immediately say NO and FULLSTOP.

Oh, yes, I got lost in the middle of all this garbage =.=|| What was my main point???
Ah yes, I used to do that compromising thing, but now I don't think so I can do so much of it anymore.
I'm selfish XD and I'm not willing to go anymore further than my level of compromising now, lol.
What's the point of making you happy when I don't feel happy about it?
I still will think for the betterment of MY FUTURE, but I will take an extra step back and make sure I don't have to do any extreme programming to myself first. =D
I seriously don't want to cause any bad feelings to anybody and I will try to avoid that. But sometimes, when it gets to the extend when I don't think I can go on any further, I seriously felt like doing something which hurts real bad. But of course I can't. It's cruel and BAD.
I wouldn't want someone to do this to me, so I'll try not to do the same to others too.

I really want to keep friends who are good, true, really honest, truthful and helpful. So if possible, I wouldn't want anything bad to spoil the friendship. That's why I always wanna try to preserve the friendship by way of compromising sometimes =)
But sometimes, it gets too much and I can't go on further...
I know your intentions are good, but seriously I can't afford to go any further now.
So please understand and don't push no further =)
Thank you.

Now that I come to think of it, it's nothing really serious. It's just part of growing up and exploring different areas of your emotions and personalities. It's just the way I prioritise them. The more I care about these things, the more it bothers me.
But then again, when it comes knocking at your doorstep, you can't help but to be bothered about it sometimes.
But seriously, the one thing that really bothers me now are my P1, 2, & 3!!!
I don't know if this sounds childish if I look back at this post in another 2years, lol.
This is just my opinion for the time being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009