Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Photo Gallery

I sorta ran out of things to do online recently and so, I kinda did some photo browsing in Yahoo!, D.A, and some other random websites which was linked along the way.

I've found loads of interesting stuff- from great sceneries and landscapes, 
 **Such breath-taking points could actually be found at this place called Uluwatu in Bali.
Fuuiisshh~look at the waves and the skies~~~

Letchworth State Park in Central NY.
The rainbow was not photoshopped into this pic!

to fashion items-mostly bags LMAO, 
 This Balenciaga City Patchwork Tote Bag has caught my eye...
Well, not like I could afford to buy it now...LOL but the blue hues are just so eye-capturing!

to pretty awesome bridal gowns, 
 Well, its not like I'm desperate to get married LMAO..
but its just that these gowns are wayyy to pretty and the cascading layers of frills are just so beautiful =)

amazing fireworks displays at the Youth Olympic Games, 
 Which freaking reminds me of this Kpop concert that's gonna be in Spore somewhere between mid to end of October~~gahhh and BIGBANG's gonna be performing, together with SNSD, ShiNEe, and a few others. The ticket prices are of course cut-throat.
T__T
This is like the closest BigBang has ever come to me.
Why Singapore???
Why not KL???
=_=||
I would've gone there, even if it means skipping a whole day of lessons!

some Victorian style images, 
 Saw this gothic, victorian blue choker which looks pretty interesting, with black victorian lace and Swarovski stones. It would seriously make an outstanding neck-piece. =)
I used to love anime guys with Victorian styled clothings lol. They look so charming and princely~
XD

more random stuff, 
 Imagine watching fireworks in a forest...the trees kinda reminds me of Twilight though.

The leaves somehow gives a very classic and rustic feeling to it. 
Hmm, I love it somehow =)

A statue of Guan Yin overseeing this lake in Lin Fua Shan, Guangzhou, China.
 Calming~ 

Nezha~ one of my most favourite chinese deity, mostly influenced by TVB lol.

I ARE WHITE POLAR BEAR~~~
RAWWRRR~~~
LOL This is super cute weh~~lol kinda reminds me of my dog and my old blinkie solar keychain XD

and also of course, 

a couple of other G-Dragon images! XD
I'm a total sucker for GD.
Evaynne said she'll be stocking up fireworks from now on, so that she could celebrate on the day when I'm no more crazily addicted to GD
=_=
**wait...hang on a sec...I might just get a bday present all the way from KOREA???
O.O**

All this gave me the idea of opening up another page here, sort of like a gallery or something...where I can put up all the pictures I want to =)

Gosh, this post is ever so long...and it's starting to get a little monotonous here already...so I shall end it here before it becomes even lamer~
GDnite world~
 Let me dream of you in your Bentley again tonight~~~ 
HAHAAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009