Friday, September 3, 2010

Sept. Updates~

These are my most recent snaps...and I'd like to post something to mark the start of the month of SEPTEMBER~~~ which brings us closer to the end of another year///
Sad all...
But glad also, cause I'm one step further to completing my studies and get the heck out of coll XD
Somehow, lately, I kinda have a strong urge to really start working, and I wonder if I'll regret what I've just said in a year's time. LOL

 Random snap of my dog...damn cute leh...its like he's smiling with his teeth all...
EeeeeEeeee ^_^
and his 2 eyes...like longan seeds HAHA~

/Jong aper? HAHA~ Jong-ing the cats outside...LOL
Damn cute la the cats...the kitten's always sitting on the biggest flower pot =D

No description needed here =.=||

Haha...this tongue...brings lotsa memories...
It's a Chrome Hearts X Rolling Stones collaboration thing and this is their logo.
I see this, I remember GD~
I remember our P1 & P3 classes, where Mr. David would always turn the tongue around to face me instead, and he'll NEH me =.=||
Evaynne would be laughing...
Haha...she's became a fan of the tongue since...

I made this =)
Believe or not?
^_^

August month was Unagi month in Sushi King...
and I got conned into ordering this special bento set which costs RM19.90 for so little unagi and rice.
I could've gotten another set with MORE UNAGI for RM17, LOL.
Typical accounting mind. =.=
Conclusion, this set I ordered was pathetic...
I always seem to make the wrong choice when it comes to trying out new food. That's why I always prefer to stick to the old and usual ones. (Hopes this doesn't apply to any future investment decisions- if I were to make one, haha)
The bento was such a let down, that I don't feel like snapping the food, instead, I took the leftovers XD
Adverts are always deceiving.

Don't know why am I into taking sunset pics lately.
I happen to find those colours so amazing...especially when the orange, bluish and purplish hues all mix together...
I used to dislike sunset, cause it gives me the 'negative-aura' kinda feeling somehow. 
It still gives me the negative aura...but I like the colours which painted the sky during sunsets!
=)

Ok~It's getting late...gotta sleep...and before that, just one more pic ;)

Sexinessssss all~~~ lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009