Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Turning point

Well, yesterday and today was really a big difference...
No doubt it hurts...
No doubt I feel sad to know the truth at the beginning...
but I guess half of my mind was sort of prepared for this all along.
Yes, I still think about it...haha what do you expect? It's only been less than 24hours since that most 'geng jeong' conversation took place /==
Haih...the timing of everything is so so so superbly wrong -.from the moment I knew you, up till now...but still, if it weren't for everything throughout these 2years, we wouldn't even have came to this level of friendship. Although things didn't really work out the way I thought I wanted to, but I am still very happy you said that I am your most closest friend and we are still able to share everything with each other in future -WITHOUT ANY BARRIERS LOL! We're on highway sexaay...XD
And I know there's no explanation to all this that is happening...its all timing and fate.
I guess this turned out to be kinda like a win-lose-win situation? o.O Haha...
I guess all I want is to really be real good friends with you, to be able to share everything and not hide anything. This is what true friendship is all about I guess. So, yeah..at the end of the day, I didn't think I'd regret doing it, cause come to think of it now, I actually prefer friendship than a relationship.

But still, you gotta take some of the blame...or most of it...=.=
CAUSE YOUR ACTIONS WERE SO FREAKING MISLEADING!!!!!!!!
There were so many occasions, whereby your actions would seriously make any other girl wonder.
So you can't blame me for taking it the wrong way.
You should have clarified it with me earlier....errghhh apa la lu...=.=
It's your fault...DEFINITELY.
Be thankful that I don't hate you after all this -for now...
Think of how you're gonna repay me for all of this.
/chew

Maybe I owe you something in my past life...so I'm repaying it back to you in this life =_=||
I hope there wouldn't be anymore misunderstandings in future, and we can truly be very close friends. Nobody can tell what's gonna happen in a week's time, or a year's time, or perhaps 8years down the road. No one knows.
Just be contented with what we have now.
So, yeah, exams are coming...let's just concentrate on our papers and gambateh!

Oh yes, consider all my previously misunderstood posts Null & Void. ~ lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009