Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Salah Faham

Omg Omg Omg...I seriously didn't know that one single photo which was solely meant for laughter and humour had actually caused something unpleasant >_<
How would I know that a mere JPG file could have caused this much of misunderstanding @_@
For those who were part of the conversation, I'm sure we all knew the real situation but for some others who didn't really get the full picture of what's going on, then there's where the problem came in.
>_< If I knew, I wouldn't have posted that darn picture at all...
Aih...it was just meant for entertainment...
Why la all the s***i and all the racism issue came in...and added by one or 2 comments which were meant to be sarcastic?
=.=||
Ergh...guess I should delete the whole piece of crap...
One side's my friend, the other's my uncle @_@
What you want me to do?
Its suppose to be something to laugh about, to relieve stress...
to me, it was just for fun...an ordinary picture, nothing controversial...but somehow, ended up, it became something which is easily misunderstood LOL.
I don't usually post pics on FB, and once I do it, this happened =_=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009