Monday, May 17, 2010

Tell Me Goodbye~

 
Big Bang's new Japanese Single 
~ Tell Me Goodbye~
^_^
Am loving the piano parts in this song, especially the ending...XD
haha~and GD of course, lol.
I'll love anything as long as its BB =)

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Went out for lunch with Lulu, Mable and RARA (Sara XD) my long lost president from Form 4/5 lol.
It was suppose to be a 2hr lunch approx. plus minus the chit chat time, considering we haven't seen each other since er..2008? But...ended up going back coll at 5.30 =_=||| cause they decided to drag me to K-Box after lunch....waaarrgghhhh~~~~ 
>_<
There goes my noon...
well, at least I did a bit of F9 in the morning =)
I'm not usually a K-person..but well, for my RARA...why not? LoL.



XD
~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009