Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No. 6

Anyways, another post...to diary down things happening these few days... =)
Had EOM today...2 EOMs infact...3hours of F9 in the morning and 3hours of F7 in the afternoon...
It was seriously pure torture...
morning was ok, cause the brain's fresh...but after that...wow...@_@
Overwhelming...
and one thing - we're all not prepared; I'm not prepared...
who is?
So, yeah...its just EOM, so I'm not really concerned with the results, as long as I'm able to pass it, haha.
I'm just attending it so that I know where I stand at least.

And now I truly understand how it feels like to be working your brains from 9am till 5.30pm...
its just like working...
>_<
damn tiring...and exhaustive...
When you come back, you seriously don't feel like doing anything that requires your brain to think.
Haha, I'm about to start experiencing all this permanently in a year's time (hopefully)

By the way, we also went out lunch with Mr. David (gonna be lecturing me in another 2month's time lol) today and yesterday...
He wanted to treat us for lunch, but somehow we managed to stop him from doing so...haha not 'we' but rather 'they' XD
He's a fun guy and very friendly when you get to talk to him. I think I'm really gonna enjoy his classes next sem. =)

Btw, this is not self praise...but something Mr. David really said to me today...and I think its true also, cause the numbers said it earlier...and now, he commented the same thing...
He said that he can see me as a corporate person and that I am able to carry myself well.
LOL.
This is somewhat similar to the numbers...
and I'm not trying to boast...>_<


My character number is 6, and this is what it says :
"People with this number are smart investors ^^. They are tough survivors and are gifted with the ability to control wealth and attain prosperity.

They are noted for their natural elegance and well manners. They are fond of luxurious and fine things in life (so true HAHA, materialistic me XD). Undeniably, they have got style! LOL

Generally, this group of people will fare well in education, arts and religion. Their success will be propelled by their passion and enthusiasm in these areas. If they choose to, they will be able to convert what they are good at into commercial operations or develop them as their hobbies =)

They are likely to command respect from others wherever they go. Many people of this number shine as popular figures in society. They are compassionate and will not hesitate to support their subordinates who have shortcomings.

Their weakness are that they are proud and feel superior over the others >_<. For example, they will refuse to undertake any demeaning or low rank jobs, as they see them as undignified."

So, yeah basically that's what it says about people with number 6.
That bad thing in the last paragraph has got to go... >.<
But sometimes, when others have very high expectations on you, it tends to bring some pressure along the way too...haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009