Thursday, May 13, 2010

I always have dreams...
Perhaps you can say I have a creative mind to be able to dream of unexpected, bizzare and strangely out of this world dreams.
Or maybe I am just thinking too much during the day, so it carries over to my sub conscious mind.
[ In our dreams, we can go anywhere, we can be anybody, and we can do anything.  When we dream, we are like passengers on a moving train, unable to control our actions and choose surroundings. 
We let our mind take over.   
Sometimes, dreams can be understood in the the context of repressed thoughts. Dreaming serves as an outlet for those thoughts and impulses we repress during the day. When we go to sleep at night and slip into our dream state, we feel liberated and behave and act in a manner that we do not allow ourselves in our waking life.
Visions and ideas can come from your dreams.  
 Dreams can help us find solutions to our daily problems and see things from a different perspective. ]

It's also said that girls usually dream more often than guys do. Guys rarely have dreams...?
I think this is related to the fact that girls think and think and THINK ALL THE TIME, LOL, as in 24/7. 
We can't just sit down and let the brain go blank. Something's gotta be running in our minds. I don't know how guys can actually sit down for like 15mins and not think of a single thing. Not even a single something! I seriously don't know how come you guys have the ability to go blank just like that, lol. I want to be able to do that too, haha...

Hm, I've had loads of weird dreams lately... 
  • My grandma..really kinda miss her >.< She said she would come over to my house for dinner on one of these days O.O I'll still dream of her from time to time...
  • Jiyongie oppa going NS... XD
  • Adam Lambert?!? =.=
  • Going on a vacation in some foreign country...ancient stone-walled tunnels...nice scenery off a clift at the end of the tunnel...mermaids at the bottom @.@...and some of my college friends appearing and snapping pics lol.
  • I've had lots of super weird dreams about my exams whenever exam period is around. I've failed miserably/ passed with super chiu kup mou dik high and unbelievable marks way above 100% /stolen exam papers just to change my answers/ missed my exam/ seeing all my form 5 classmates taking ACCA with me. T__T
  • I've had weird dreams of parking lots before =.= Huge, spacious ones...and a lot of people there...
  • Also had many dreams of celebrities. Those that I remember are the latest ones..lol including Big Bang-once, G-Dragon- er 2 or 3 times?, and Adam Lambert (wth? He's GAY!!! =_=) and one which I'll remember forever...Raymond Lam squatting down by a brigde, breaking a cigar into half, and start eating them @_@ 
There was once, I really had a very very nice dream, but I woke up half way...and at that time I was so determined to fall back to sleep so that I can carry on with the dream...XD and I think I managed to, haha~
Like I said, dreams are but one's unspoken thoughts...we couldn't really do it in reality, so we hope to be able to achieve it in our dreams. But it could also be something which we often think about during the day, so it got carried into our dream world. Haha~ like I said, girls think a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009