Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thanks =)

Haha...this felt weird for a split second...but I just felt like blogging about this...
I've been - [dc-ed again...for the xxth time =.=] -ok, where was I..

Oh, yes...it's the time to start revising and staying back late in the library again. Somehow I only started to realise that I feel really tired everyday when I come back from coll. I go at 9+ and come back at 6+. I wondered why I didn't feel this tiredness before, as much as I did now...
Now I know...perhaps cause I really enjoyed staying back in previous sems...
But this sem..it's totally different...No longer the cheery environment like it used to be. Its rather quiet now.
WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE? ? ? ?
=.=

Now I've come to realise how it feels like to be working your brains the whole day...and come back feeling exhausted. Sometimes I don't even feel like onlining or reading the news...I just wanna come back, bathe, eat and sleep -and in between all of that, I can still do something which I enjoy and entertaining/leisure so that my brains can relax a little...something like a 2 in 1. This is only during the study break..but when I start to enter working life, this routine's going to be repeating itself for the next 30years?! O.O -and its gonna be worse than this. Unless I can actually retire early like Mr. David. LoL.

These few weeks back, I somehow know how tired it really must have been after a long day at work. So, yea~ I just wanna tell sexaay, thanks a lot for still coming around to chat with me every night. I really appreciate the company and am also glad to be able to share all your working & life experiences. Listening to some of the things going around at your work place has definitely helped prepare me for the working world and also the real world outside. So, yeah~ thanks a lot =)

 ^_^ 
Reminds me of my old pet rabbits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009