Saturday, May 29, 2010

People

There are many types of guys in this world...and these few types have taken the spotlight lately. XD

One of them is my one of my best best friend, whom I know can always be relied on from the first day I got to know him. We share a lot of things and I can be really frank with him without being afraid of offending him. Whenever I need someone to advise me on certain matters, he won't hesitate to offer his solutions and opinions. I know he'll always be there to support me. Need any help, give him a call and he'll be there. I really appreciate all of it. Although sometimes, his way of speech may not sound so polite to some and he's got a few bad habits which he he should try to control, but deep down, I know he's a good guy at heart. Haha, conclusion, he's one of the good fellas I know and I hope he'll stay this way.

There are also people who either directly or indirectly play with other's feelings. This is something really really not right. I personally wouldn't do something or show anything positive to someone whom I've no feeling towards cause I don't want to keep his hopes up. What more, trying to take opportunity of that and try to use this as a getaway to forget about the past. And could you imagine how will the other misunderstood party feel when you actually say 'No, its not you...it was her all along =.=' And that was also after the other party took the initiative to clarify things, not you. After all the things which seemed like it was her, but turns out it wasn't. It may be a relieve to the him, as things are finally cleared. But things are not going to just wash off from her brain in just one or two days time right? How does it feel like? Somehow there will be a bruise.

Then, there are also people who always like to be superior to others. Er, power crazy I would say -well, that's for extreme cases. But these people are constantly trying to grab the center position. They want to have a say in almost everything, even if its not their place to say so. Let's say your boss asks you do to him a personal favour. He'll be asking, 'Why he come look for you, not me?' 'Why he asked for your help, not mine? 'Boss should come find me mah'. As if everybody should go to him. He wants to know everything that's going on, even if it's not his business. Everything must go through his filter. Why bother so much? Just do your own thing and go along with the flow. I personally, seriously, dislike people like this.

Another type of people who are similar, are those who think that they are too smart or too good. Show offs. 'Of course lah! Its me wert...' =.=|| Please la... Wait till you meet your rival.

Some people appear to be very very nice, honest, gentlemen, trust-able, all-round good guy. But deep down, in the depths of their lubang hati, there appears to be a little (or bigger perhaps) pervert devil who pops up every once in a while. Touch here, touch there, see here, see there, peep here, peep there. They look ok, but on second thought, not so...

SO CONCLUSION, I'M NOT GONNA SIMPLY TRUST PEOPLE FROM NOW ON. No one is completely trustable except for myself and my family. I shall pry open my eyes big big so that I'm more careful in mixing with people from now on. True friends are hard to come by. So, appreciate them.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect and I do not have any bad attributes, but these are the few things that caught my attention and I would want to blog on this. I know its not right to kutuk, but I just want to! Haha~
BUT- people do change, and few years down the road, no one can really guarantee that they will still be themselves, and that includes me. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009