Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So Near, Yet So Far (or is it the other way round?)

Wow..today's 1st of June already. And tomorrow's 2nd June. And I was wondering why Lee Joon was trending on twitter! Hahaha Lee(2) Joon(June) ~ XD Oh man, LeeJoon ssi lovely~LeeJoon ssi wonderfulll~~~ He's so amusing, strong, athletic, funny, everything except for brains. Hahahaha!

Oh gosh, my brain is in serious need of entertainment, fun, joy, and laughter =__=
One more week to go until D-day. And then, after enduring those painful 48 hours I'll be free~for a couple of months at least. 

My schedule got interupted today because my brain can't work OT anymore >__<
I really really wanted to go fast this week, and for 2 days I've been able to go at top speed. But it went wrong today and oh well, I had to stop for the day. If I don't it's gonna get nowhere. 

Ahhhhhh- I NEED LAUGHTER AND HUMOR! Kinda badly....  =(
JiYongie...I command you to appear in front of me right now, give me a kiss on the cheek (not the lips..haha shy >_<), a 5minute-long hug under the stars, and hold my hand while singing Butterfly~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009