Sunday, May 29, 2011

Boo-Yah~

안녕~오랜만이에요. Aih~ still can't say what I wanted to say in Korean =__=
Today's the errr 29th of May. Means I still have approx. 10 more days or so. Until then, I've to just keep calm and go through everyday zealously. And I mean REALLY CALM~focus...This will be my last time struggling and STUDYING- so DO IT PROPERLY once and for ALL. After it all, I can give myself a pat on the back and say 수고하셨어요 *nods head* Sigh...for now, we all have to be patient. After this, everyday can be my rest day, so WORK HARD NOW. 
Ok, that's that. Enough about my ACCA log. @_@

Now, let's turn our heads over to K-POP sensation~BOO-YAH!~
Lately, FT Island has been returning to the K-POP scene with a blasting mini album and it was Boo-Yah-ly great! Love 3 of the songs! Love 홍기's voice~super lovely. ^__^
The songs were rock-themed. Plus, there's this song 고백합니다 which means I Confess. That's super lovely, I loved it on the first time hearing it. It's got a light melody and it kinda paints the picture of cycling through the countryside.
I absolutely adore the lead singer 홍기. He's got this scruffy-ish voice thingy when he sings his rock songs! And I love the way he says blablabla-해요. His 해요 sounds so sexy! Hahaha and he's funny. Ok, I shall add him to the list of idols on the sidebar! LOL





I also spend 3hours plus last night (well, middle of the night) watching Boys Over Flowers. Well, yes, I know it took me so long to watch it but I didn't find them nice last time. I thought it was so generic and typical. KBS just happens to play them again and yesterday was the repeat. Four episodes in a row @__@ 
And I fell in love with the whole series on the 2nd episode itself. I'm a sucker for cute/tall/handsome/dark horse/knight/-every other good thing a girl likes in a guy from a drama series. And yeah, the luxuriously unbelievable life these F4 guys live in the drama. It's just unbelievable and it makes you wish how nice if it's all possible in the real world. Also, I managed to get hold of another great song from the series! Ah, I better devote 90% of my time to Korean after my exams. FIGHTING!!!~


Oh man, I've just started a frantic search of Lee MinHo and Kim HyunJoong and I find myself loading several tons of tabs here...
@__@||
Oh my god...*faints*

I wish it could be bigggerrrrr here in this blog TT___TT
Aww man, seeing him in BoF, kinda makes me think of him as how Bae Yong Joon was when he was young and was still acting in those Winter Sonata series...

Aigoo...lum sei ngor lor..... 
>__<

OK, enough enough for now. After exam baru buat intensive research..hahaha
GDnite~ ^_^
ps. Ji Yong, I still love you, lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009