Monday, May 9, 2011

What's the date today??

Well, looking at the rate I'm going I think this blog's gonna be outdated soon LOL!
So anyway, here I am taking an afternoon break from studies. Urgh how I wish I could go to the library to study. I'm kinda bored of the home environment already. Have been stuck at home for about 2 weeks or so. Starting to get sick of the daily home routine. So, I've been trying to improvise on a new different routine every time but I get bored of it fast. Hmm, studying routines have very short life cycles for me. The library's full of germs and bacteria with almost 2-3 out of 10 coughing, sneezing and having sorethroat. >__< I know my immune system wouldn't be able to last me until end of May if I go there everyday. Hahaha~plus considering the fact that I'm such a taufu, I'm forced to stay home =__=

Still living by my set of Korean songs and Android apps. Hurmm...I need some kick from GD. Haha! I need some ecstasy. I need something that will make me go WAAAAHHHHHHAAAA and squeal like a maniac fangirl. 어떻개? 지용이, 도와 주세요...너 내가 싶다고...XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009