Saturday, May 21, 2011

21st MAY~supposedly Doom's Day

Aduh..I really don't feel like going to bed tonight. Cause when tomorrow comes, then I'll have to study again Zzzzz.. Today's my off-day. Tomorrow I gotta start those grueling 6 days all over again TT__TT
Well, it's already 21st May 2011. And according to some Mayan calendar (is it Mayan?) the world's suppose to end today. I'm still very much alive at 11.11pm. Well...I guess I should say that we're all lucky to have lived up till so far. Unlike those in Japan...or China...or Middle East...well, almost everywhere else in the world.
It's just a little more...3 more weeks and I'm off for about 2 months or so. I can do it! If my baby Ji can survive through 365 days of work non-stop, so can I!!! If HeeChul can make it through several terrible accidents and still live through it, then why can I live through some mere ACCA exams?? -OK fine, they are not mere =__=
Still...a little bit more~~~

Ahhh..this time, I've not only GD to lighten up my exam days, but also HeeChul oppa~hahaha. I've gotta watch your version of Shock everynight before I offline.
In the KKKKyuubeee! Oh LAA LAA LAA LAA LAA LAA~~~
Now instead of listening to local Mix Fm, Hitz Fm, etc, I'm tuning into Kim Heechul's Young Street every night~ Though I can't understand what they're saying most of the time, but I'm starting to understand bits and pieces here and there... I just can't put them together yet. Hmm..I'll try harder after my exams!

Ok, anyway...its late. Gotta go to bed. GDnite everybody~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009