Wednesday, June 15, 2011

껓보다 남자, 김범

I've stumbled upon another superrrrrrrrrrrrr cute (and when I say cute, I realllyyyy mean SUPER CUTE and ADORABLE this time!) guy.
Guess what, I just took a quick quiz on this guy's fan page. And he's born in 1989. *gasp for air* He's so FREAKING KI-UTEEEE~
Ah..shit. I've officially drooled over 김범.
Danggg...I was searching for his correct name in Hanggul, and then, a whole page full of his photos just popped right in front of my eyes. I was like @___@ WOAH


I don't even have to select and pick pictures to put in here. EVERY picture of him is good. Oh man, I wish him and his character in Boys Over Flowers is real.
Ok, here are more...hahahaha
Oh wait, all of a sudden there's this rush of feeling whereby I'm not so excited on him anymore. =___= What is wrong with me???!!!
Maybe his good looks is just too overwhelming. Hm, he doesn't look nice if taken from a direct side angle though. GD looks like a vain statue when his pictures showing the side view of his face.
Kim Bum's got this super adorably cute dimple when he smiles. It just melts my heart away...ahh~so cheesy. He looks really good when he smiles. But when he puts on a serious face, all fades away. That charm is lost. Alas~
Adoi! Must I drool all over someone...then find out his weakness, comment about it, and then mention a little bit of GD along the way and end up not getting excited?
=___=
I am so lame.
I better just go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009