Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tammy's Kitchen & CS

Today's Eunice's 21st Bday celebration at Tammy's Kitchen. Wow~I've never had so much entertainment in such a long time...er, did I not? Can't remember though. Well, anyway yeah! Today was really a lot of fun. There were so many people today and almost everyone's here. It's really been a long time since everyone got together like this. I really miss those times when gatherings were so often you know. Vemal, Jiao, Eunice, Adrian, Yin Yep, Yuk Ming, Clement, Wai Loon, Vivi, EVAYNNE~~ lol and a lot more others whom I'm not very close to. XD
That was a lot of fun.

Right after that, was the first time ever in my life, stepping into a cyber cafe to play Counter Strike with the guys. Oh wow, I'm glad I took the initiative and went along. That was super fun. Vemal and Jiao taught me how to start off. They were like, press b, then 3, then 4. Add ur ammo like this...press b, then 8..then some other number @_@ Adrian's used the name 'carmenwongluvsgd' in the game and their server name was 'comekillcarmen' =___= They were off shooting and aiming like nobody's business. I on the other hand of course was killed off much more often than the times when I manage to shoot dead a terrorist! HAHAHAHA but it was all really fun though. I managed to kill using a ciplak pistol though =_=|| They were shouting from one corner to another like 'Eh, tunnel, tunnel! A lot of them there...#$%^, #$#$#!!!! Who's got the smokescreen thingy?? I need it. Eh who threw the grenade?? Arr die liao~ @#$#!!!!
Well, of course I didn't know which were the good and bad guns, so I just randomly pick anyone of them and run off shooting. Most of the time I just tried to keep myself from getting killed lol! Wow that was seriously fun lor, playing in a group. I don't when we can play another round like this before everyone goes off to work >__<
*Thanks to Vemal, Jiao, YinYep, Adrian, Yuk Ming* That really made my day, hahaha.

Today's one fun day =)
except for my bloaty stomach, the rest of it is pretty fine though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009