Sunday, June 12, 2011

Post-Exam Post

Exams are over. Finally. *pat on the back*
Sigh...I'm not gonna think of the results. I just wanna enjoy these few months like I never did before. First, I gotta come up with a list of things I should do, so that I don't waste my time floating pass everyday like a lost soul. =__=

1. Revise my old Korean notes. Come up with new stuff, learn more words...EXPLORE 한굴!
2. Learn one (or two if possible) Korean song! (plucking style)
3. Finish watching Legend of The 4 Gods. 
4. Continue reading my Darren Shan saga. 
5. Read HPOoTp, HP+HPB, HP+DH !

Hmm, these are all my short term goals. I know, pretty lame and less beneficial in terms of knowledge adding. But...
YAAA!!!! I CAN'T FIND A GOOD TUTORIAL IN YOU TUBE!!!! @_@
Phooiiishh~Found a great and easy tutorial of how to play The Scientist! Damn easy. Not really the song I had in mind, but at least it was one of my favourite songs before LOL. 
Ok, today one song. 
Tomorrow another...
I'm on my way to finding my song~hahaha
Chiaoz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009