Tuesday, June 14, 2011

지 오빠

Was just watching GD and Myungsoo on Infinity Challenge. GD's suppose to create a song for their short collaboration on the show. Adoi...GD's like ahhh~shy...laughing...fiddling with his hat all the time. Then laugh shyly some more =__= Aigoo
Hahaha ~ It took me like half an hour to watch a 7 minute video cause I kept on replaying almost every part of it. Hm, he's way skinnier though. GD's like a super pro in making songs. That demo song was awesome~ ah man, I hope that song won't be used but instead kept to make it one of Big Bang's song. Hahaha

Why is GD so shy??? He's like all super fly, all high and mighty on stage and in front of the camera during photoshoots and stuff, but when he appears on variety shows, he's like omo..super shy and wants to hide behind his mom. Hahahaha that's over exaggerating. But you get what I mean. LOL

Sigh...GD's so adorable sometimes...Eh no, all the time. Hahaha!


I just adore him a lot, that's all...hahaha
Ah..I guess this post turns out to be one of my first GD post after such a longgg longgg time. Ahhh~ my Ji is SO TALENTED! 
I love a man with talents! 
^__^
Cute face
Biting-lip habit
Sharp fashion sense
Overflowing music talents
Undescribable sense of charm  
Witty group leader
Charismatic
Knows when to be serious and when to play

Ok, the list goes on and on and on....   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009