Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This Is A Bae Yong Joon Post

Whoah~ I've stumbled upon like, the greatest national gallery of Kim Hyun Joong's pics and info. After watching 태왕 사신기, I can't help but to seriously agree that Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong have like 99% similarity in DNA, LOL~
They look so alike. 
Can't deny that. 

This, is Kim Hyun Joong~the super famous and super, super star adored by millions of girls. 꽃 보다 남자~ 지후 선배~~

This, is MEGASTAR Bae Yong Joon, adored by gazillions of people. 태자 담덕~
I really like his image in this drama. He looks exactly like 胡歌 from Chinese Paladin!
I mean, they give off the same aura and feel. 

I can't believe that one day, I will actually be watching a Bae Yong Joon drama. I swore never to actually watch one. Haha, not that serious...but I never thought any of his drama was that nice. Yeah, Winter Sonata was sad all, people cried, died, hearts break. Its just that his image didn't really appeal to me. 
So, thanks to David, here I am, actually blogging about BYJ. Omg...

태왕 사신기 참 좋아요!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009