Tuesday, June 21, 2011

허락


Aigoo...I'm a sucker for this drama. I am seriously in love with this series and HIS MAJESTY~~
I'm a sucker for Bae Yong Joon in this drama. I reaalllyyyy like his character, appearance and all in this drama. Gosh! I don't wanna say it, BUT I saranghae you~~~!!! >_< -not the real life BYJ, but more of saranghae-ing his character. Hahaha, I'm really considering re-watching the whole series after I'm done with the drama. I can learn better also. I ❤ what I watched. Was all teary eyed just now when she requested to see him for the last time and she wore a hanbok for the first time. She was like hugging him from the back and all while helping him to wear his armour. He just stood there. Said some stuff. Damn touching moment I tell you. 

This picture really reminds me of Heechul when he had the beggar hairstyle. 
=__=

허락
 또 다시 태어나는 그날에
하늘이 허락하길 바래요
우리의 이뤄질수 없었던 사랑을… 

하늘아 내 사랑을 가려줘 
바람아 내 아픔을 날려줘
그대가 내 눈물을 모르게 부탁해 …

The day we are born again
May the Heavens approve
Our love which could not be realized…

Dear Heaven, cover up my love
Dear wind, blow away my pain
Please don’t let my tears be known to her…

Hahaha, yes, at this point of time, I still need translations LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009