Thursday, March 31, 2011

스트레스!

Oh man, Advance Financial Management (is it the correct subject name for P4? o.O) is really driving me NUTSO! 미치겠다 *screamsssss into a pillow*
I thought it was handle-able when I decided to take up the subject, but it was hell of an easy thing in the end. =__=

OH well, how laa wanna pass P4 and P5 this time? I seriously, seriously, seriously have no confidence this time TT___TT Every part of the syllabus so far was like just -erm how to describe this...its like my head was just nice above the waters. It's surely damn tough. But with a little bit of effort and constant updating, I managed to catch up and keep my head just nice above the waters so far. Now, we've entered one the most difficult part of the syllabus (which I believe to be) -Risk which includes all the mother father of risks there is~~~ And the grandmaster of all killer topics is the ones revolving around Forex Risk. Hedging is like a nightmare to me. Forward and Money Market is not so bad. Futures is really a pain in the ass. @__@
I mean, like seriously a pain in the ass and the head as well.
Bank buy, bank sell, $/£, €/$, call, put, basis risk, 3months, 2months futures price, spot rate, when to divide, when to multiply the stupid currency quotation, take the left or right one, European or American quotation method. Kepala pusing @__@
We're all like ~~_~~_~~_~~ in class..... #__#
I seriously don't know if I could handle a full P4 paper. It's killing me. It's so hard to understand. I need to take like more than ten seconds to reason out something to myself, when people can just like *snap* oh, divide this rate, then multiply the other currency rate. @__@
What the heck??? Arrrghhhh~~
And we haven't even entered options, swaptions, derivatives, and whatever there is some more...
=__=
I'm done for.
/calm
/calm
/calm
~
I'm sure there is still time. I'll come through somehow or rather (바래)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009