Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let Me Spazz over him for a few months more!!!

Omo~I'm falling in love with you all over again~
ALL OVER AGAIN~!
How many times can someone fall for this person? This is insane I tell ya- 
The person who owns him (now/future) is like seriously who I want to be right now. LOL.

*GD SPAZZ*
I suddenly love his blonde image during the Heartbreaker days. Charismatic Leader! He's so 짱!!! Falling head over heels once more~
Heechul, you lost the battle....hahahaha XD

애교 리더~

This is supposedly some drink CF, but fans are not drooling over the drink. They're drooling all over Ji~~~
>_____<
I'm going to bed with Ji all in my head...hahahha I've decided to call him Ji from now on LMAO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009