Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Topics

LMAO! I just came across this icon which says
 HAHAHA Oh man. This is seriously so wrong~hahahaha **stop thinking**
Today's like my rest day. No P4. No P5. No ACCA.
Just me and my little world of K-pop, enjoying my idle hours. It's been a while since I read any fanfics~lol and I've read a very nice one today. ^_^


March is coming to an end. In the blink of an eye, April's here already. P5 will be ending in a couple of weeks. P4 hmm, I don't know. Haha~ I just hope I can make it through this time. I seriously, seriously don't want to repeat any papers >__<
ACCA 진짜 무서워요. 내 친구는 많이 실패. 하지만, 우리 결국에 합격. 제가 할게요! Haha, I don't even know whether what I write is correct or not. I gotta let my teacher check one day LOL! Google translate helps a bit with the words and all, but you can never trust it when it comes to sentences. =__=||
I've got nothing much to blog about I guess. It's just a rough doodle on some random thought. I'm currently listening to this cool Hawaiian song~ He Mele No Lilo. It's really Hawaiian-ish. Feel the wave, see Mt. Kilauea, do the hula dance~~Not creepy, but very folk-ish. 


Right now, Ayumi Hamasaki's Butterfly~~I'm your little butterfly, green black and blue, make the colours in the sky. This song reminds me of my once-close friend when I was in Form 1, Siranjit. Oh man, but our personalities were like North and South pole. Haha, and this song makes me think of Hiei each time. LOL I think because it talks about Butterflies and Samurais in Japan~ He was one of my favourite all time fighter! Yaaa! 대박! I love the fire element~

And then now, Inukami's Hikari~ oh man, my playlist is full of my previous anime songs~ which brings me back to my old anime days. >__<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009