Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Kpop post~

For no particular reason, I just felt like putting up this picture of a mafia-ish GD and TOP. 

*A stupid car just sped past my house with the stupid noisy exhaust pipe, thinking that he's driving some cool Lamborghini.* I hate these type of people, modifying and accessorizing their car with all the useless blinkies and things which don't even look nice. I'd suggest you save up all those cash and get a better car instead of wasting it all on those ugly/noisy parts.

Anyway, as I was saying...GD and TOP. 
Sigh, I gotta really revise on my 한글. I need some progress. Or else, it'll be pointless. 
These days, I'm starting to look for guitar chords for a couple of my favourite KPop songs. Firstly, I enjoyed strumming 너 같은사람 또 없어 by 슈퍼주니어 (*희철 오빠~~~*) 와 2AM 전화 받지 않는 너에게. 정말 재미! 
I really like No Other...damn addicted till I gotta listen to it once a day! Strumming to it is so cool! Although I can't sing to it properly cause one, I don't memorize the lyrics and second, even if I wanted to read along while I strum, its too hard cause the song's kinda fast. I tak sempat baca >_<
Well, as I say I gotta improve my Korean~~~


I wanna learn how to play more Kpop songs! That should be damn fun! I wish I'm like Jung Sungha. He's so awesome. 
Lately, I've been kinda interested in Super Junior! Hahahahahaha...during BigBang's comeback! Pengkhianat antarabangsa! =__= All thanks to 저것 남자 김 희철 씨. 하지만, 제가 빅뱅의 팬 있을거야! 빅뱅 화이팅!!!
잘자요!
안녕 지디, 희철, 산더, 이퉄, 은혁, 홍기, 쌈디, 니쿤, 지원, 승기, 리키김...와 태민...
Hm, I think I didn't miss out anyone. That should be it. LOL~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009