Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not now, thank you very much, 감사합니다

Currently, I'm blogging this out while listening to this guy playing(plucking) Super Junior's No Other on the guitar. I love his version and I wish he'd make a tutorial cause I'll definitely learn it!!! It doesn't look as hard as The Myth. I can strum the song though, but I'd love to pluck it!!! Aaahhhh~~

Anyway, it's been a really long time since I really blog out my opinions. One reason is because I didn't really know what to say, but then something just struck my mind earlier on and I've decided to expand my thoughts here. Nowadays, I see many of my friends getting married at such a young age. People get married at 21, 22, 23...what the hell? Even at 25 I would say it's still definitely a little too early. Apa terjadi? Accident? That one, memang padan muka, dei sei mia....well, it's your fault in the first place.
Sigh...Otherwise I don't see the reason why you should tie down yourself to one person so early? I mean come on, you're gonna be stuck to him/her for the rest of your life. Aren't you sick of that fact? /==
And don't tell me love ever, ever after exists. =__=

Last time, I didn't know how it'll be like to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Back when we were still in secondary, we weren't that exposed to the opposite gender so much, or rather I was just too much of nerd! Hahaha let's just say I was too busy to even bother about it. But now, seeing so many exemplary couples, I wouldn't be so keen on relationships. And I've been through hell of a time with these issues too. Even though I haven't had a boyfriend before, but for now, I'd rather stay single thank you very much. We're still young. There's plenty of time. I'm not ready for it either. And I still want to spend all my money on myself. One has taught me the world there is to know about it all, two together has made me realise that things are not what it always seems, three people all together is already scaring me half to death. Let's not move on further. At this point in time, I've nearly lost nearly all confidence of the existence of a perfect relationship. It's all fairytale rubbish.

Well let's not make it sound so pathetic, but right now I don't see any benefit of it at all. Let's just say I've learned a few valuable lessons-although I really didn't deserve them- and right now I have absolutely no intention of wanting to celebrate Valentines Day in the near future, unless it involves the possibility of me and Kwon Ji Yong having a romantic drive-date by the Han River in his Bentley! LMAO! Having a boyfriend could be take you to cloud 9 and it could also be a pain in the ass. I'm not saying all guys are bad out there. I can't conclude a sample by judging it based on a few rotten apples. I really do hope one day, there would eventually be someone out there for me. Somewhere, out there...Anyonghasaeyo?? LOL

Oh geez, this post didn't turn out the way I wanted it too. Felt like deleting this whole thing, but I didn't wanna waste my time typing it out, so I decided to let it up here anyway.
Let's just go put in those songs into my phone and go to bed.
GoodNight~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009