Friday, March 18, 2011

SS3

It's just so awesome to drown yourself in a sea of sapphire blue blinkies. This sight at Super Junior's Super Show3 :Taiwan is just awesome man!
If I were a Suju member, I'd be so touched to see a whole stadium full of ELFs cheering you on. This is just so beautiful. It's like the sky's dotted with a gazillion stars...


Awesome~
And, tomorrow, they'll be having their Super Show here in Malaysia as well. It's part of their yearly Asian tour. Oh man~now I feel like going to the concert so freaking much!!! To see my Heechul!!! >__< 
I'm so last minute. It took me this long to discover Super Junior's pretty boy. 
#__#

Damn pretty right?
My mom said she didn't see anything special in him, and he's got a super weird character which means he's gonna be pretty hard to get along with -not that I'm going to meet him or anything, lol. 
Anyway, he tweeted during the day and said he's heading to Malaysia, which means right now he's sleeping in one of the hotels here in KL!!!! 
@___@
Can somebody bring me to that hotel now so I can bust into his room and see him half naked in bed??? 
HAHAHAHA what am I saying #__#
It means its time to go to bed I guess...
TTYL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009