Saturday, March 19, 2011

김치, 슈주, 포스토~

Let's see, all the money I spent today has gone to 대한민국 =__=
Friggin Rm53 for a poster...OK la, it's not paper material, it's made of cloth and hangable on the wall...so don't complain. And its expected to have a useful life of more than 5years LMAO! So, it should be worth it, and GD's face occupies quite a large portion of the poster...so yeah. Fine. All the other items are sooo expensive. 정말 비싼! >_<
If there's a wall clock for BigBang as well, my mom would've asked me to get that instead. And that costs a friggin RM114! @__@
You know what my mom said? 'RM53 also sakit hati, you call yourself a BB supporter?? How you wanna support people like this?'
=______=
Oh well, gotta start saving up again for another round at Kim's mart! Hahaha, kidding.

Just now, we had a super hilarious and enjoyable kimchi making class. Of course, we had to pay for the ingredients bought, divided by 5 of us, each RM20 /==
It was spicy, but yummy. ^_^
I prefer fresh kimchi cause it's not so sour...
Yeah, we had fun making gimchi!
I'm currently waiting for those picture from Kenny...argh I can't post it up here together.

And tonight was Super Junior's Super Show 3 in Malaysia!!! They were dancing Sorry Sorry, Bonamana and No Other in one of the stadiums while we were making Kimchi in Ipoh! Awww man...I really feel like seeing Heechul T__T
And then, my mom said, if you look at it from another perspective, these Kpop idols are merely being paid (by you) to entertain you, ie the boss. So, we are actually the 사장. Why do we have to take all the trouble to line up for hours, cram up in crowded stadiums and treat them like god? Without us, they'll be nothing! Without our support, they won't even have that much money to donate to the Japan disaster victims! =__=
What was my reply?
>It's similar to the supply and demand theory. Things will be in equilibrium when supply=demand. But now, there's obviously a demand>supply situation. Hence, prices go up and there're so so so many of us, but only 5 of them. Where got enough? LMAO~

Sigh~I've been involved in too much Korean stuff today. Didn't touch my books. And I won't tomorrow too. Well....
안녕히 주무새요! 내일봐~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009