Wednesday, March 31, 2010

=)

Just yesterday, I've heard a very sad and tragic story where an elderly man had decided to end his own life after losing his 41yrs-job by commiting suicide. It definitely requires a lot of guts for one person to dare to take his own life. He must've been very depressed and couldn't find any purpose in his life anymore. As he did not have a family of his own, it drove him further down the road to suicide.

Kaho, I can feel that you're very sad and down after hearing the news, so am I. Although you've just known him for a couple of months, you did your best to try to get him into the old folks home after being retrenched. You made the effort to ensure he will be taken care of. I do not think many people will do the same as you just did. I never would have thought that you'd do such a kind act towards that uncle. I personally do not know that uncle, but if I were him, I'd be very grateful to this kind hearted young man who made an effort to do all these. Although it was a little too late, but no one is to be blamed for this. No one could have predicted that he will be gone by then. No one could foresee that he will take his own life.

You're such a nice and kind hearted person, I was deeply touched by what you did. But the fact that even though it was a short period of time, you'd do all this proves that this is the good side of you, despite the stubborness sometimes. I really can feel that you've grown up and have become more responsible, although you've just started working not too long ago. No longer the one who used to portray the image of a playful guy.

Don't feel sad about this. I know you can't help but to feel affected by this news. Give it some time and try to let this matter slip away slowly. Don't let this be the reason behind any unrational decisions. =)

Life has many lessons to teach us.
And I guess this is just one of them...

~May he rest in peace and find happiness in the next life~

I really do wish that I could do more so that you won't be so sad.
I hope there's a way to make you feel better cause I wouldn't want to see you sad and down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009