Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AFC's 2nd Carwash

Last Saturday, er 13th March...yea we had another carwash in conjunction with SYCI's open day...
It was tiring but fun, and at the end of the day each of us got RM6 of profit (just enough to cover for my lunch at Samudera lol) The usual bunch of ppl came to help out, namely Vemal, Eunice, Jiao, Adrian, my cousin and I...
Some pics I've managed to snap...wish we had a group photo >_<

Your car was kinda clean overall...lol

The 2nd car we washed...an outsider...XD

Another outsider...

Everything went well....until after lunch...
Fetched my cousin home...drop by to collect some stuff...and when I got back into the car..........
IT WOULDN'T START~~~~
At first I thought it was the steering lock...thought I could 'unlock' it by myself...
 =_=
after a few attempts...decided to call my mom...
and my mom asked me to get my aunty's help...
still cannot...
some steering lock huh....=.=
even my aunty can't unlock it and I had to call my dad to come over...
...still cannot unlock...
It's like the whole car's locked...
Didn't know what to do, as we tried every single possible way and the key just wouldn't turn.
Then, KBS came along to kepo...lol
Still cannot...>_<
End up, we had to leave the car at my aunty's house for 2nights...good thing the car was not blocking the gate fully.
Anyway, the tow truck came to tow the car back to the service center this morning...all the way to First Garden.
They called in the evening and we can go collect the car...
I drove back all the way back home from 1st Garden LOL
That was my first time driving on a highway (yes =.=) and KK road was at its busiest cause it was almost 5.30pm...but I managed, haha~ 
My mom was like telling me to be careful all the way...

Anyway, all's well and I'm no longer car-less XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009