Saturday, March 20, 2010

Roses Are Red =)

Tada~
Managed to fold quite a few roses with different colours...
^^
One day, damn semangat, wanted to go buy a stack of coloured memo pads to fold many more roses, at the same time re-stock some of my stationary supplies...
Walked out and went to look for coloured memo pads in a few shops...bought one stack in the end, but when I opened the box, it was only the border of the paper that was coloured...
=_=|||
There goes my money...wasted on some dei-b cartoon memo pad...lol
Spent a few more bucks buying unnecessary stuff like those nice front pages you use for scrap books and folios...XD
Can't resist the urge cause they were so nice >_<
Bought quite a few nice pieces lol
Just for collection cause I know I won't use all of them...
Anyway, I dug out some old green tape & fake plastic leaves from my Std. 2 Pendidikan Seni stuff...and tada~ snapped a few pics of my roses
=D
It looked kinda fake though >_<
But still, its colourful =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009