Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Usual bla~

Here I am again, and this is the 3rd week I'm going vege straight XD
17days to be exact, haha~ hope to go on...and I'm kinda used to it now...so, yeah it won't be a problem.

Am really really tired today...had class frm 9-12.30, although it was suppose to end at 12 >_< brain was clogged up with F7 already...
Went over to join my mom and aunty for some stuff...went for economy rice lunch and then back to college for F9 class from 2-4pm @_@
Was really moodless especially after lunch...and I particularly hated classes after lunch, especially when it's F9. Not that I don't like it, but in fact I like it a lot, so I didn't wanna feel moodless for any of my F9 classes. But all F9 classes had to be at 2pm..so that can't be helped. XD
F9 however ended at 4.30 today @_@ Warrgghhh~ the blain seriously sudah K.O
So, it was 3.5hrs+2.5hrs of brain stuffing...was really sick of calculating and interpreting ratios for both F7 and F9 class...and all the EPS crap..and the working capital, cash & debtors management...@____@
Towards the end, I managed to calculate whatever I'm suppose to, but couldn't patch up the whole picture...
haha luckily tomorrow, Mdm Cheah's gonna repeat it all XD~

Tired~still gotta read up today's notes though =.=

Btw, G-Dragon's officially released a new version of Heartbreaker, featuring Florida~ ^_^
Sounded kinda weird at the beginning, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon haha~
GD Hwaiting (^_^)V
This means that the album has been released~!
Haha wonder when's it coming over here? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009