Thursday, April 1, 2010

First day of April

Today's 1st April, also April Fool's day...and it is indeed a very memorable day for me...
why?
Haha~ I got a call from my long time doink buddy, Yoshita last night...she called just to remind me of the April Fools day 3 years ago when I was in Form 5. Back then we even had a so called group name CaIPuSaViYo (sounds super sakai right? But it was made of our names -Carmen, Ili, Punitha, Sara, Vipu and Yoshita -multiracial 1 Malaysia LOL) Gosh we were like super super duper close back then in Form 4 n 5. Ili even made each of us something out of those glass paint used in glass painting. She made our names using the glass paint and it's still stuck on my calculator after 3 years =) Each of us had a different colour -mine was pink.

And there was this April Fool thing that seriously got me fooled. =.=
I was so stupid to actually believe their prank and I will remember this day forever.
The prank started in the mid of Feb 2007...
Sara and Ili came up to me, saying Yoshita's leaving to KL soon...and back then I was closest to Yoshita. I didn't wanna believe at first, but as time passes, my friends' acting was so damn good till I started believing. Everybody pakat just to make me believe that she's actually leaving to KL and it made me so sad....
till I actually wanna cry...and yeah, I think I did cry to myself once >_<
I tried to dig out the truth from Ili but her acting was so darn good, which ended up making me even more emo, and Yoshita was laughing behind my back =.=
The prank went on for about 2 weeks until April Fool's day. Yo and Ili wrote a note using highlighter and slipped it into my Modern Maths text book, hopefully I'll see it, but I didn't until I got home...
They thought I would have read the note, but I didn't. 
So they thought I was mad at them after knowing the truth cause I didn't really talk to them the whole day. But truth was, I was super sad. T__T
In the end, I found out it was a lie ... T__T and that saved a lot of tears...lol

Another time, Ili wrote a short story about Yoshita. In the story, she was very ill and was about to die (er, I think it was some cancer). We were all in the story...
I read the story the next day, and I was almost to tears.... >_<
I didn't know why I got so emotional even if it was just a fake story.
Well...me and Yo were really really close back then...
and I'm glad she still does call me from time to time...we'll talk and talk and talk...
Ili's currently in MMU Cyberjaya...god knows what's going on in her life now... >_< seem to have lost touch with her. 
Sara's working part time in a law firm after her Form 6. Currently deciding where to study next. 
Punitha's doing medic in Indonesia. 
Lastly, Vipu, my desk partner for 2 years...well, honestly I don't know what has happened to her >_<
Totally lost contact with her after SPM, well why? haha another long story...

See, it's hard to really keep in touch with your friends once you've finish studying and everyone has their own way to go. Out of ten, maybe only one of them contacts you from time to time, and if you're lucky you guys get to stick together in University or be colleagues. 

I really appreciate and had fun with my friends in secondary and primary and I never like farewells...cause it makes me sad to even think that we'll never be able to see each other again.

So, all I can say is appreciate those around you cause you'll never know when you'll stop seeing each other or when they'll just walk out of your lives.
Lastly, Happy April Fools Day doink XD 
Love you guys lots =)
And thanks for all the fun loving memories during my last 2 yrs of secondary life.

CAIPUSAVIYO =)



Me and my darling for 2yrs =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009