Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Do It

Well, exam time has come once again...twice a year, us ACCA students will have to sit down and desperately squeeze the shit out of our brains in order to get that 50%.
I'm gonna be taking F7 & F9 this sem and for a moment there, I was wondering if I'd regretted not taking P1 as well this sem...
Hm, guess not...cause the whole point of me taking 2 papers is cause I don't wanna pressure myself, lol.
But next sem...P1, P2, P3...>_<
Am I gonna have enough time to study all?
Am I gonna be able to store all that in my brain?
Gonna have to start pressuring myself if I wanna pass...
I haven't tried taking 3 papers in ACCA before...
Basically, I'm just afraid of failing...I can't afford to...
But anyway, what the heck...let's just get over with this June sitting first XD
Yeah, I know, like what sexaay said...
[quoted by sexaay]

Well, like it or not, its coming our way...so yea, just do it!
A message to sexaay...There may not be much opportunity for revision this time, but there's still time left...just try your best and make use of the remaining time to absorb whatever you can.
No regrets =)
No pressure on yourself =)
I believe you can do it.
So don't say there's no hope...

|~|~|~|~|~|

So, everyone, let's try our very hardest and leave the rest to up there ~^~
GAMBATEH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009