Thursday, April 22, 2010

220410

The weather's been a little -wait, not a little, but A LOT CRAZIER these days.
Take a walk down a row of shophouses, cross a busy street and I'll find myself digging for a packet of tissue from my bag.
The weather's super hot!!!!! And I've been down with er, fever, flu, and there's something wrong with my throat, and the abdominal cramps have been torturing me like hell for the past couple of days T__T
...and even now I'm still being tormented by the occasional mucus and itchy throat...thankfully I'm on the road to recovery now...

Come to think of it, I practically wasted a whole week floating around the house doing nothing. I wanted to study, but I just didn't feel like it. But I had no choice...who ask me to get sick during this time? =_=

Today's the first time I feel like moving around and onlining after dinner since the past few days...so here I am, updating my blog..

F7 & F9 classes are coming to an end. Well, F9 ended but F7's still hanging on...Hope to complete the syllabus soon so that I can fully concentrate on revising ^^ ~and this marks the beginning of the library days (or maybe not) lol. EXAM KITS HERE I COME LOL

GDragon's officially released his concert DVD either one or 2days back, and its available in other countries besides Korea, but I'm not sure if I can find it in the CD store in JJ. Can you believe it? His concert is actually available for screening in theaters in Korea T___T Wish I could go too....But I'm definitely getting the original copy of the concert dvd!!!

Another news...EUN JI WON'S GETTING MARRIED!!!
Erm, technically, already married -yesterday (21st April), but since the wedding took place on a super romantic Hawaii beach, it was 20th April all the way on the other side of the world. He finally married his girlfriend whom he knew for about 12yrs if I've not mistaken. They met when they were in Hawaii and separated after Jiwon went back to Korea to join the entertainment industry >_<
But several years later, they met back in Korea and the rest is history =)
Congratulations to our Eun Cho-Ding ^^ . Cho-Ding means elementary schoolkid in Korean. So~ haha yea, imagining marrying a man whose nickname is schoolkid. But I gotta tell ya, his press conference during the 2Day 1Night shoot was really touching cause its hard to imagine for someone like JiWon to be saying things like 'I really like you and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you~' LOL
ANyway, I'd like to wish them all the best and congrats!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009