Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memory

We had our AFC annual dinner last Friday (9th April) at ICCC and it was indeed super memorable. The committee did an awesome job. I had loads of fun and I think this will be the last time this sort of 'reunion' can happen...cos after this, some of them will be leaving to KL to continue ACCA, some will be graduating, some already graduated and a couple of them already landed themselves in a job. And when everybody's out there, its hard to get them to come back for gatherings somehow.
Haizz...sad to think of it though...*emo*
College will be even quieter after this sem...
Although we have new intakes coming in, but the feeling's different overall.
When I get a little tired of studying, all I'd have to do is to look up and there'll be a bunch of whacky fellas doing some funny stuff which'll make you laugh the hell out.
Instead of locking myself at home in my room facing the 4 walls, I've people to talk to in college when I'm bored of studying.
However, from now on there will be
no more noise makers and crackpot jokes in the library...
No more tea time at Nijam or Samudera...
No more group studies like the ones we used to have 1or 2 years back during the extended library hours and we have yumcha sessions whenever we feel like...
During the weekends where the library opens, there'll be fewer cars parked in front of college >_<
Sometimes I wish I could revisit 2008 & 2009, especially during the exam revision period. Although it was stressful, but it was fun and memorable.
I really miss those times...the laughter, memories, and experiences...
Sadly there's no such thing as going back in time.

 
Anyway, I was just listening to this collection of sad instrumental songs while blogging this post...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009