Saturday, February 27, 2010

I really don't know what else I can say to you...
You could say that I'm already feelingless...
Numb.
If it were one and a half years back, I would probably be very upset or disappointed, and I would be wondering why and why and trying to find an excuse for why you did that...
Well, after nearly 2 years, I thought you've changed...
Yes, you did...
You changed from A to C, then to B then back to A, then back to B, and suddenly jump down to D, and then back up to B, then A, then back to C, and then B, and god knows where you're heading next.
Yes, you've changed lately, but not what I thought it would be.
Or rather I can't say you've changed, cause you are like this all along...?
Is this friendship even worth keeping?
Again and again, you make people feel so down emotionally.
Are you doing it on purpose or you were just too blur to figure out that what you're doing has effects on others?
Don't treat people like toys where you play with them and when you're bored, it gets chucked aside. And when you feel like playing with it again, you pick it back up. If you don't like it in the first place, why pick it up to play with?
I don't think there's anything for me down this road.
So why waste my time walking down this stupid path when its so not worth it?
I think even G-Dragon won't do this to his own friends.
I'm pretty much sick and tired of lame excuses till I don't even wanna bother thinking why.
I really did enjoy the good times, the laughter, the good memories...and I really did wish it could go on
but I think its pretty much impossible right, looking at the current situation.
You said why bother to start something when you know its gonna come to an end?
So, now let me ask, why?
I thought I've found a true friend in you, but it seems not afterall...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009