Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chor yee XD

2nd day breakfast at another stall...not many options as I said earlier...
This is 'yee min' + claypot noodles + wantons from wan tan mee + the shredded pork from Hakka mee
LOL
Interesting combination huh? 

Later on, em I can't remember whether I had lunch or not...guess not...Oh yea I had...and we bought 4 coconuts to drink cause the weather is so so so blazing hot. =_=
After lunch, went over to online again...XD and snapped a few more pics at the top floor...
My baby cousin's clothes XD


Went back to the house later in the evening...
Was really bored, good thing I brought this...
My 1yr old cousin nearly ruined the pages of the book =.=
He preferred my book, which is so plain and boring without any coloured pictures to another colourful entertainment magazine which is so bright and colourful LOL
Keep on wanting to hold my book and flip the pages haha...
Thought he wanted me to carry him...but his motive was just to reach for the book. 

My super cute bb cousin ^^

That night's dinner was the earliest...at em..8+? haha
My Spore uncle took us to this bistro in Sg Pelek...which was approx 15-20mins drive from Tg. Sepat. I've gotta admit that this was by far, the most satisfying meal I've had so far in this place- something that I usually eat, lol.

My uncle =)

My dragon fruit...which has lemon slices & something which tasted like rose sirrup or honey (I can't tell the difference) Haihzzz...the unnecessary additions kinda spoiled the dragon fruit taste >_<

Fish & chips =)
Burppp~~~
Bao bao...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009