Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1st Day of CNY


Rise and shine...1st day of CNY =)

Bfast for the day:
Roti planta which taste like anything but planta in it.
The dhal is like water.
 I ordered limau ais...and the guy brought ice lemon tea =.=
Well, no other stalls were open...so we had no choice...
At least my stomach was filled.

My lunch for the day =)
Cauliflower + Vitagen

After lunch, I went over to the shophouse...my uncle's setting up the router there.
FINALLY I HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.
=_=
........
........
Stairway to heaven, ie top floor
Its very very very windy up here...the ocean breeze is kinda refreshing =)
There's a big ship out there at the horizon XD 
Can see?
My gma's kitchen and next to it is the storehouse.

haha this is not our house...its the neighbour XD
It may be a half cement, half wooden house, but its got some cool sporty black car, a BMW, a Honda, and erm I forgot the names of the other 2 cars =.=

This is the back part of the shophouse...everything beyond that is already the oil palm estate.
The empty land here used to be planted with loads of banana trees...

Spend the afternoon onlining, preparing the post biz results...hm occasionally going down to the shop to steal some cold drinks XD cause the weather's so freagginnn hot....!

....
....
....
Dinner that night was once again at 9++++pm
I just wanna finish the meal and balik tido =_=
super bored...
Basically all I did for the day was snapping pictures around. LOL

Oh yeah, after dinner...I asked my dad to drop by the jetty at night cause my uncle said there was some CNY display...so I took some pics here...
This is a very very nice place to sit at night...having a sip of beer while chatting with your friends...with the sea breeze blowing...and you're facing the sea =) awesome time to emo when u're all alone also XD
Didn't dare to snap much pics at the jetty at night...mom told me not to simply take pics at night >_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009