Wednesday, February 24, 2010

23.feb.10

i'm feeling so tired today...eyes tired, and physically kinda tired overall...haihzzzzz
i just wanna let out a huge huge huge sigh...
studies...gotta pump it up more...
health...gotta take care obviously...weather's gone nuts these days...
but haihzzz...
i just wanna let out a huge sigh.......

had our post biz presentation today....finally we're ending this whole thing which is so time consuming...
honestly, the only thing i learned during the whole period is how to prepare the financial reports...=.=
its not something new, but something i HAVE to know by now, just that this biz project gave me the chance to actually put it into practice. lol

one more thing, i've learned is that its definitely not easy dealing with the outside world...
well, there's nothing much we can learn in these 2 weeks besides how to improve your skills in sales and marketing...which is not really what I'm learning to become =.=
I hate sales, and I definitely hate marketing...cause I know I'm not good at talking and how much marketing can we do in two weeks? Print copies of pamphlets and leavelets and chuck it into all the post boxes of all the offices in Ipoh, saying 'HEY, We're selling pens!' ? We're just some nobody company (its not even a legal company) set up temporarily for 2 weeks, and you expect some miracle marketing?
Basically we're just doing it for the sake of doing it. =.=

I don't think I've benefited much from this, though i did learn a little, but i appreciate the efforts of our lecturers in organising this.
Kinda helps to widen our social network too. Got to know the CAT people more.
And all the presentation session actually made me realize how poor we are in presenting ourselves to the people in the real world. If this is how we're going to react during a job interview when some tricky questions are being thrown to us, then i think i really really really need to improve loads more on my communication skills...>_< cos my brain kinda suck when it comes to having the ability to twist and turn =.=
its as straight as a broomstick.

Also, gotta learn how to handle criticism...(working on it >_<;)
know how to pick it up, and put it back down later...
The blain must twist more... =.=

Anyway I'm glad this whole thing is over and now I can continue with my old routine without having to study halfway and suddenly this worrying thought about the biz came into my brain, and i'll be like grabbing the notebook and calculator, start punching in some figures...bla bla bla...

Anyway, small matter nie, moving on, moving on...loads more important stuff coming along the way...
HWAITING~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009