Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day3

Its the 3rd day...where we're going back to Ipoh ^^
Got up early cause we'll be stopping by KL for a couple of hours...
Drop by at my gma's place to say goodbye before starting our journey back...aahhh~ 
A set of her old glasses.
Totally random shot.

Then we went to the jetty once more...and its the low tide
I kinda like this pic...the colour somehow gave me a twilight-ish feeling LOL

Well, that's about it....the so call named 'ching yan kew' Lovers bridge? Not even a bridge...lol

And we're off to KL~

Back on the road...

Sepang F1 Circuit
Spotted a plane or two along the way...since we're near KLIA...

One of the many WTFs spotted on the road.
=)


1Utama...dad ask to take a pic of the parking lot number incase we forget =.=

Lunch at some Japanese restaurant =)
UNAGIIIII~~~~
Syiok~~ ^^

ACCA KAPPA sells cosmetics & fragrance lol

Was so close to spending 90bucks on a super super pretty handbag...IT WAS ON SUPER CHEAP CHEAP SALE!!!
>_
Erghhh...made up my mind that I could still live without it in the end...
/CALM
T__T

Random shots at a mini pet shop.
Haha...this guy's so cute...XD wonder how it got it...and how its gonna get out...

Anyway, after a few short hours...we gotta rush back home cause my UNCLE had to make a detour to our house too after his two day trip to Camerons =_=
Si kedekut...
in the end...extra 10ppl ended up in my house =.=
how to fit?
My KEDEKUT UNCLE and his family of 5, my gma and my Spore uncle with his family of 4 altogether.
Stayed for TWO days.
People who didn't know how to use the toilets properly...didn't know how to save electricity...treating people's house like hotels...taking everything for granted...didn't know how to acknowledge the people staying in the house ie the HOST, super rude kids who think they have every right to do whatever they want here, kedekut fella who would do anything but offer to foot the bill EVERY SINGLE TIME/// who buys a single rockmelon as a 'souvenir' from Camerons...and its half the size of a fully grown rockmelon =_=
Well, I really do appreciate your minimal effort. Thanks but no thanks...I rather you not buy the melon.
I really didn't mind my Spore uncle and his family and my gma...but si kedekut and gang...please no...
Anyway...forget about that...who cares...
XD
I took some more pics on the way back...mostly the clouds, cause I was so bored and my eyes were so dry...

..........
..........
..........
excessive usage of electricity that night caused a fuse to trip in our house
4 air conds running at the same time for several hours...
had to call the TNB people...
No air cond for the rest of the night...padan muka!
And its super hot...

Well, I guess that's about it...its the first time I actually wanted to snap pictures of the whole event and blog it like what other people usually do. Well, anyway...that was pretty much how CNY was for me...XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009