Monday, February 22, 2010

ACCA strikes...

 Back from Chinese New Year, with a pocketful of angpaus XD 
and what lies ahead right after the CNY break is our results for the December sitting.
 
I was friggin nervous on Sunday night, till I spent the whole night You Tubing on my favourited G Dragon videos till I didn't realise 3 hours had pass. LOL
Also took tons of silly quizzes on Facebook and purposely answered in a way which I would get G-Dragon as the result =.=
I know, its pathetic...haha
But anyways, I got up this morning, went to college- had an hour of F7 class with Ms Liza, despite half the class was empty. Results came out at 1pm+. We rushed back to college from Senses once we got the news.
More blood was pumping to my heart as I kinda waited for more than 20seconds for the page to load. Just staring at the login screen made me feel so nervous...
What if the only 2 words I see suddenly are 'fail' and 'fail'? ? ?

......
But thank god, I passed both papers...and I was really happy with the results ^^

^^
Congrats to all who've passed and I'm really happy and proud of my friends who did well!
- to those who did not do so well, 
try again and work harder this time =)
Life has to go on....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009